- The striking glass wall delivers the lucent image of the building as befits its name. Takejin installed approximately 23,800 panes of glass, which cover approximately 40 % of the entire building.
- On the glass walls on the north and south sides of the building, we installed 1,064 panes of glass to give the walls luster. Each pane, which measures 3,500 mm x 2,000 mm x 34 mm and weighs 600 kg, was placed on a pallet, transferred to the destination floor in a lift, and carefully installed onto the wall.
- Used for the Nagoya Lucent Tower on the north and the south sides of the building. The gasket driver was developed for heavy gaskets, which enhances the airtightness of the heat reflecting laminated glass.
- Used for the Nagoya Lucent Tower on the north and the south sides of the building. The special inclined pallet was produced to fit into the size of the elevator.
- Number of floors aboveground: 40
- Height: Approximately 180 m
- Total floor area: 115,200.34 m2
- Number of floors underground: 3
- Site area: Approximately
- Completion: January 2007
Go to top of page